We all love lipsticks, let’s not lie saying that we don’t… One’s favourite hues or shades depends on individual personalities and style.
However, there are some shades which work beautifully on most skin tones. One such shade is an ORANGEY RED..a bit of orange and a bit of red… Makes for THAT perfect pout ready to rock the streets or any event regardless of the season.
Well, right now, there is sun..sunnier..and sunniest..
Y’all know, what I mean is, its the season of bright hues, summery floral maxi dresses and bright lipsticks with peachy blushes.
So, to make it little easier for you to prep up for a day, I have compiled a wide list of orangey red lipsticks, some matte, some creamy and some a combination of both. Many brands have been shortlisted before I ended up selecting the finals. Sounds like there is beauty contest going on for lipsticks… Hehehehe..
Starting from the top left, horizontally,..
- ESTEÈ LAUDER ENVY SCULPTING LIPSTICK in IMPASSIONED.
- LAURA MERCIER LIP PARFAIT CREAMY COLOURBALM in CHERRY ON TOP.
- CHRISTIAN DIOR in TRAFALGAR.
- CHAMBOR POWDER MATTE LIPSTICK in RUBIS ROUGE.
- NARS in HEAT WAVE.
- MAC AMPLIFIED in MY INNER FEMME.
- YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE SATIN RADIANCE in LE ORANGE.
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREME in MOROCCO.
- MAC in SO CHAUD(MATTE).
- MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL BOLD MATT in MAT 4.
- MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATT in CRAVING CORAL.
So there you have it.. I decided to choose both medium range and high range lipsticks to suit everyone’s shoping budget and style.
All of the lipsticks are widely available in most countries except for a few ones. My conception was to put together the shades that can be easily purchased by most people.
However, I apologise if one of the shade is not sold in the one’s country.
Finally, do let me know which are your’s favourite orange red lipsticks..